Follow us -
items in your Cart
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How are your animals slaughtered?
Ans: Our Cows slaughter in fully Halal, Islamic way.
2. Do you have your own Butcher shop/Slaughterhouse?
Ans: Presently not but we will take our first physical shop very soon.
3. Is your meat organic?
Ans: Yes, 100%
4. Do you have your own farm?
Ans: Most of the times we sourced from native farmers, directly from their houses.
5. Where do you deliver?
Ans: Only inside Dhaka
6. How will my order arrive?
Ans: We usually deliver via eCourier.
7. Do you offer next day delivery?
8. Do you offer gift packages for Bangla cut?
9. How do you deliver?
Ans: We deliver through a beautiful packet, which will give you a premium feeling!
10. Why is your meat is so expensive?
Ans: We only choose pure, deshi breed, 24-36 months aged cow which are not widely available. The maintenance cost is comparatively higher than regular available cows. That’s why these are a bit expensive.
11. Is the meat you are giving local beef or foreign?
Ans: 100% local beef.
12. Will there be all kinds of spices with the meat?
Ans: Yes, we have 19 SKU’s separately available on the website.
13. Will you process the meat or do we have to?
Ans: We have processed the meat for you. You just need to cook after receiving the pack to experience the better texture & aroma of the meat.
14. Is Banglacut selling only beef or are you providing other meats as well?
Ans: Presently Banglacut is selling beef only but we have plan to extend the product line.
15. How halal is the process of slaughtering cows
Ans: At Banglacut we follow 100% halal slaughtering process of cows.
16. If we want to buy meat from Banglacut, how to order?
Ans: If anyone want to purchase Bangla cut, he can order directly from Banglacut website www.banglacut.com
17. Can I cancel the order if I do not like the quality of the meat after receiving the meat delivery?
18. The beef that you are giving these cows to your farm?
Ans: These cows are basically sourced from local farmers directly.
19. What percentage of meat, fat and bones in the Banglacut mix?
Ans: In Regular Bangla cut Mix we have 70% meat, 20% fat & 10% bones.
20. How do I use spices? Do you have any recipe?
Ans: You can use 1 tablespoon spice for each 1 kg beef. Besides we have individual recipe card with each spice jar which explains details the aroma & texture of the spice.
Didn't get the answer yet?
Contact us or write to us at